Viking 10-Piece 3-Ply Hammered Copper Clad Cookware Set
- Durable Hammered Copper Exterior with Aluminum alloy Core & surgical Grade Stainless Steel Interior.
- Vented Tempered Glass Lids allow you to see the progress of your meal without letting heat escape
- Convenient Internal volume Markings in Both US & Metric Measurements.
- Specially Designed Ergonomic Handles Balance the Pan with the Wrist & Forearm, Making Lifting a Full Pan Easy.
- Stainless Steel Handles and Rivets, Double-Riveted to Each Vessel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Viking 3-Ply Hammered Copper Cookware delivers superior performance in cooking with a beautiful, copper exterior finish. Because copper is highly conductive, cooking can be more precise while requiring lower levels of needed to make that masterpiece dish. The aluminum core helps to distribute heat evenly across both the bottom and sides of the pan while the interior cooking surface is made from non-reactive surgical grade 304 stainless steel. The look-and-cook vented glass lids help to reduce boil-overs while allowing you to see the cooking progress of your meal without lifting the lid and allowing heat to escape.
- 8 Qt. Stock Pot with Glass Lid
- 5.2 Qt. Sauté Pan with Glass Lid
- 3 Qt. Sauce Pan with Glass Lid
- 2.25 Qt. Sauce Pan with Glass Lid
- 10" Fry Pan
- 8" Fry Pan
- 8 Quart Stock Pot with Glass Lid: Top Diameter 9.94-inches, weight 5.90 Lbs.
- 5.2 Quart Sauté Pan with Glass Lid: Top Diameter 11.5-inches, weight 5.60 Lbs.
- 3 Quart Sauce Pan with Glass Lid: Top Diameter 8.5-inches, weight 3.70 Lbs.
- 2.25 Quart Sauce Pan with Glass Lid: Top Diameter 7.70-inches, weight 3.2 Lbs.
- 10-inch Fry Pan: Top Diameter 10.5-inches, weight 2.75 Lbs.
- 8-inch Fry Pan: Top Diameter 8.2-inches, weight 1.80 Lbs.
- Vessel in preheated oven up to 600°F, Glass Lid in preheated oven up to 400°F.
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry immediately to prevent water spots. Do not use Steel wool. Always use a non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner on the interior such as Barkeepers Friend®.
- Use Low to Medium heat. Overheating can cause brown or blue stains.
- Copper cookware requires additional care and cleaning to keep the luster and shine.
- Copper cookware will patina and tarnish both from heat and contact with air and oils you’re your fingers over time if not maintained with copper cleaner.
- 24L x 13.625W x 16.5H - inches
- 39.13 Lbs.
- 1 Color Box
- 1 Master Case