Viking PerformanceTi 4-Ply Titanium 2 Piece Fry Pan Set, 9.5 & 11-Inch
- Viking PerformanceTi 9.5-Inch Fry Pan
- Viking PerformanceTi 11-Inch Fry Pan
- Patented laser-clad titanium interior is three-times harder than stainless steel and two times harder than hard anodized cookware, featuring a durable surface that once seasoned creates a physical nonstick surface without chemicals or coatings
- Nonstick performance that lasts – the chemical and coating free nonstick comes from seasoning the titanium surface as needed for healthier cooking
- Lightweight 4-Ply clad construction distributes heat uniformly throughout the vessel bottom and sides delivering consistency and even cooking of foods
- Endurance tested quality - PerformanceTi is 100% metal utensil safe and non-reactive to acid or alkaline in food.
- The durable surface resists scratching or chipping, allowing you to cook chemical and worry free
- Ultra-versatile cooking allows you to sear, broil, reduce, and sauté like a pro
- Works on all stove types, including induction
- All of the pans feature flared rims for drip-free pouring of liquids and sauces
- Oven-to-table cooking – PerformanceTi is oven and broiler safe to 600°F allowing you to cook a casserole or finish a recipe directly in the oven or on the grill
- Ergonomic, cast stainless steel handle are riveted to the vessel and feature a heat break to help them stay-cool long during normal use.
- Dishwasher safe; to preserve performance of the seasoning, we recommend handwashing
- Limited lifetime warranty
Once properly seasoned, the patented laser-clad surface will deliver nonstick performance without a chemical based nonstick. While traditional nonstick pans wear out over time, PerformanceTi will continue to deliver nonstick results year-over-year because there is no coating. When you notice that the pan is not releasing to your expectations, just quickly season it again and you are ready to cook with easy release.
One of the most inert materials, titanium is an excellent choice for cookware due to both its conductivity and the fact that it doesn’t react with acidic or alkaline foods, so it will not impart any metal taste to your food. With a cooking surface that is 3-times harder than stainless steel and 2-times harder than hard anodized aluminum, Viking PerformanceTi cookware features exceptional searing and release during cooking and easy clean up afterwards. The domed stainless steel lids retain moisture during cooking, while keeping food moist and locking in flavor.
For best results, we recommend wiping out the pan after cooking or lightly hand washing with dish soap and warm water. You can put this cookware in the dishwasher, but it will remove your seasoning and require you to season the pan again before the next use. Use low-to-medium heat and allow the pan to fully come to temperature before adding oils and protein. Cook with a little oil or fat to maintain the seasoning and nonstick performance between cooking. This premium cookware is designed to last a lifetime and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This product contains: Iron, Chromium, Nickel, and Manganese
For more information about chemicals in this product, visit www.vikingculinaryproducts.com/pages/disclosures.html
Para obtener más información sobre los productos químicos de este producto, visite www.vikingculinaryproducts.com/pages/disclosures.html